Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner
The Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology to create a cleaner, healthier home environment. Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles, including those as small as 0.3 micron—making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.*
For extra peace of mind, third-party laboratory testing has demonstrated that Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner also removes more than 99% of the surrogate for the virus that causes Covid-19 within 30 minutes.
Disclaimer: Removal rate based on an area of 1,007 ft3
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .3 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects® Whole Home Air Cleaner than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.