Local HVAC Repairs in Huntsville, AL
Looking for local HVAC repairs in Huntsville? If your air conditioning system needs servicing, it’s best to seek the help of a trusted professional.
Our technicians stay up to date on the latest technology and techniques to provide you with reliable recommendations and service. If your heating and air conditioning system requires service, give us a call! Our courteous office staff will be happy to schedule a service technician to arrive at your home in a convenient and timely manner.
Our techs arrive on the scene professionally dressed in his or her signature Thomas Service Company uniform. Our technicians will go over the details of your diagnosis and explain everything step-by-step ensuring you get the best HVAC repair services.
We want you to rest assured that you were provided with an honest, and accurate solution to your AC repair and HVAC service needs! That’s just what you can expect with Huntsville’s HVAC Trane Comfort Specialists.
When Should You Call An HVAC Repair Company?
Don’t go long periods without the comfort of ice cold air from your air conditioning unit. It’s best to call an HVAC repair company before it breaks down!
If you’re able to recognize the early signs of an AC in need of servicing, you can book a maintenance appointment before you’re forced to face the heat alone.
There are a few telltale signs that indicate it's time for you to call your local HVAC company:
- Strange noises like squeaking or grinding coming from the unit
- Temperature isn’t correct
- Funky smells coming from your vents
- Skyrocketing energy bills
- Leaking of any kind around your unit
- Weak airflow through your vents
If you see any of these signs, it's time to have an HVAC repair company come to the rescue!
AC DIY Fixes Before Calling An HVAC Pro
There are a few AC DIY fixes that just about anyone can do before needing to call up their local HVAC specialists. Try the following first. If none of these methods work, give Thomas Service Company a call!
Is Your Central AC Not Working at All?
- Change the thermostat batteries. If your thermostat batteries are dead, your AC unit won't run.
- Check your breaker. Check to make sure your circuit breaker isn't tripped. Sometimes all it takes is pushing the breaker back to the ON position.
- Make sure your AC ents are open. If you're not getting any airflow, check to make sure a supply vent (the vents that push out cool air) didn't accidentally get closed.
Is Your AC Unit Blowing Warm Air?
- Check the thermostat switch. Check to make sure your thermostat is switched to "COOL" and not "HEAT". (It might sound obvious, but this happens.)
- Change your air filter. A dirty filter can cause a lot of AC problems. If yours is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Clean the outdoor unit. Remove any leaves, sticks or other debris from the condenser coils on your outdoor unit. If you see a thick layer of dirt on the coils, you'll need an AC repair pro to clean them (they're very fragile).